Development and construction of a seven story, 122 room hotel with meeting space, that includes 7,500 square feet of street front reail space in Downtown Gainesville, Florida. The project is located only blocks from the University of Florida and several area hospitals. The Gainesville Community Redevelopment Association awarded Windsor/Aughtry Company the right to develop the hotel through a RFP process. The hotel will utilize parking from a nearby privately owned parking structure.
- Completion Date: Opened in August, 2009
- Capital Investment: $13 million
- Architect: Renaissance Group; Memphis, TN
- General Contractor: Pride Construction; Memphis, TN
- Lender: Sun Trust; Greenville, SC
- Awarded New Market Tax Credits: $1.3 million; Sun Trust; Greenville, SC