AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Laurens is a specialist in commercial investment properties with an emphasis in sales and leasing.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
For more than 20 years, Laurens has been working full time in commercial real estate development, sales and leasing. He has been involved in well over 1,000 transactions representing owners, landlords, tenants with a passion for site selection. Laurens is a senior instructor with the CCIM Institute where in teaches Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate..
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & DESIGNATIONS
- Past President (2014) for Carolinas Chapter of SIOR
- Past President (2012) for SC CCIM Chapter
- Present: Board of Directors for SC CCIM Chapter
- Present: Board of Directors for Carolinas SIOR Chapter
- Realtor of Year 2000 – GGAR
- B.S. in Business Administration, Clemson University 1990
Laurens hobbies are fly fishing, sporting clays and sport dog training.