With its revitalized downtown, Baton Rouge is a city on the rise and our Hampton Inn & Suites is a hotel that serves as a showpiece for this upward growth. This seven story, 84,000 square foot building sits on .52 acres of land and is a convenient walk to the state capitol and just a few minutes from the campus of Louisiana State University. Located right on the river this hotel gives visitors everything they need for enjoying this great new downtown community.
- Completion Date: Opened in April, 2013
- Capital Investment: $16 million
- Architect: Bounds and Gillespie; Memphis, TN
- General Contractor: Pride Construction; Memphis, TN
- Lender: Wells Fargo; Greenville, SC
- Awarded New Market Tax Credits: $17 Million from Wells Fargo and East Baton Rouge Redevelopment Authority