With the dramatic renaissance of downtown, Kansas City, MO is quickly becoming a hub of the Midwest. The Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor/Aughtry is developing at the corner of 16 the Street and Main is positioned to give hotel guests easy walking to the entertainment and restaurants within the Power and Light District, The Sprint Center arena, and the award-winning restaurants within the Crossroads. With a stop for the brand new City Streetcar at the front door, and a licensed Starbucks store within the footprint, this property is uniquely positioned to give guests full access to the City from the south end to the north without having to get in their car or call a cab.
- Completion Date: February 2019
- Capital Investment: $25.5MM
- Architect: McMillan Pazdan Smith, Charlotte, NC
- General Contractor: Crossland Construction Company, Inc, Kansas City, MO
- Lender: Wells Fargo, Charleston, SC
- Retail: Includes licensed Starbucks Store