Centered within the hub of shopping and entertainment, off of Woodruff Road in Greenville, SC, The Residence Inn by Marriott serves guests wanting to stay in the middle of the retail or interstate travelers Upstate. At seven stories and 139 rooms the property has views of Paris Mountain and is convenient to nearly everywhere within the tri-county Upstate of SC market. Located within walking distance of restaurants and retail the hotel offers business travelers, families and sports teams the access they desire for evening activities or shopping.
- Completion Date: June 2018
- Capital Investment: $26 million
- Architect: Bounds and Gillespie; Memphis, TN
- General Contractor: Pinkterton and Laws; Kennesaw, GA
- Lender: First National of Pennsylvania