Development and construction of a seven-story, 120 room hotel with an 8,500 square foot fine dining restaurant and banquet room. The lower level includes artist studios for the City of Greenville. This is one component of the first phase of the RiverPlace, a $65 million urban mixed-use project along the banks of the Reedy River in the Central Business District of Greenville, South Carolina. Phase I includes two stories of subterranean parking topped off with an office tower, hotel and 50 residential condominiums surrounded by intense landscaping, waterfalls and an interactive fountain. Parking is provided through a City of Greenville Parking garage.
- Completion Date: July 2006
- Capital Investment: $10.8 million
- Architect: Bounds & Gillespie Architects; Memphis, TN
- General Contractor: Pride Construction; Memphis, TN
- Lender: Carolina First; Greenville, SC