Development and construction of an eight story 222 room hotel, with a Ruth’s Chris Steak House accessible from the main lobby. The project is located in the Historic Congaree River Vista area adjacent to the City of Columbia’s new Convention Center. The City of Columbia awarded Windsor/Aughtry Co. the right to develop the hotel and associated City owned garage through an RFP process.
- Completion Date: August 2007
- Capital Investment: $32 million
- Architect: Bounds & Gillespie Architects; Memphis, TN
- General Contractor: MB Kahn; Columbia, SC
- Lender: Sun Trust; Greenville, SC
- $22.6 million in tax exempt bond financing issued through JEDA and credit enhanced by a stand-by LOC